Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Let Freedom Ring!

I went out with the Republican.  Ol' Blue Eyes scored a date.  In fact, we dated for about a month.  Here's what happened:  he was busy trying to get over the ex-girlfriend.  Yes, we stopped dating because he was still trying to get over the fact that his ex was gone (which was six months prior by the way).

Now, remember the time I rejected him the first time?  It was because I was pursuing SSG.  I didn't think it would be fair to go out with the Republican and think of SSG at the same time.  In fact, I was told by many people that it's not OK that I did that.  I was told that I should have went out with the Republican and if SSG ever came around (note to you:  he didn't...duh) then I can dump him and go to SSG.  What's funny is that I was dumped by SSG before it ever happened! Oh boy.

After dating for a month, the Republican called and noted that it was time to decipher if him and I should continue to the next step.  He then proceeded to tell me that he needed some time to think about it.  I, in turn on the next day (after being given a plethora of bull shit sprinkled with a slight ounce of "[blah blah] my ex") decided it was much safer to just end it.  And so I did.


So let me ask now, was it right of me in the first place to go out with another person when in reality I wanted someone else?  Many say yes, many others state just the opposite. 

Either way, what's fair in my head works for me.  I'll tell you why, it really sucks to be dumped because of a potential that finally comes around...or an ex. 

Yes I am aware this is short.  It's been a busy life.  Colon, Right Parenthesis.

My mat is chillin' today.  It's taking a breather from all of it's sights and realizing that sometimes it is nice to not have to worry about what type of shoes step on them...like ones that are thinking about other mats and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment