Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AABA

So, I've been busy. It's pretty obvious.  Therefore, I apologize.  However, in the past few months I have had quite the experience.  Let's just say, hold on.  I'll tell ya.

The All American BadAss

He was quite the ravishing look.  BadAss he was.  He had a chiseled face.  Perfect jawline. Perfect body.  Hot tattoos, soft spoken, and loved to have fun.  This is my All American BadAss.  AABA was found on the one and only, ArabLounge.  Yup.  This mulatto mix of Arab and White remained stagnant in the couple of months we spent together.  He wasn't very knowledgeable about his heritage, and so he took it upon himself to learn.  It was a compliment to his father's side (obviously the Arab side).  I was really quite surprised he took an interest, he seems to take interest in slutty girls.  That, unfortunately for the both of us (enter sexual frustration here) was not the type of person that I consisted of. 

You see, he never admitted to me that he was into those girls, you know the ones that he meets at a bar and fucks that same night...never to be heard from again.  However, he did admit that he looks.  How brazen of you, BadAss. Thank you for your honesty.  Although, please don't check these girls out (meaning, doing a 180 with your head) in front of me.  It's quite rude and makes me feel less than what I really am (according to the Supportive Click aka friends). 

BadAss, you're an alright guy.  You're in learning mode.  You've cleaned up your act and is trying to become a success, and I respect you.  However, it's quite hard to respect your attitude when we're in a cab and you're looking at a girl with a tight leopard print dress on.  Confidence is a sexy trait.  I am aware of this.  However, when I have a lack of it because you're checking out easy pussy, makes me a feel a bit on the bakara (cow) side.  I feel less.  I feel ugly. I feel as if I'm good to talk to (the minuscule amount of conversation that we had) and I feel like you don't appreciate who I am.  It shows me you're more shallow than intellectual.  It shows me that you're the guy at the club looking for easy pussy, thus making me think that any pimple I receive is a herpe because it was picked up from Level the night before. 

Now, Bad Ass, we're friends.  But, in the next relationship you encounter, my advice to you is the this:  make sure you stare at your woman's vajay-jay as opposed to some whore on the street.  You'll be garuneteed ass because you're giving her more attention. 

My mat is cleaning off the grime from the alleys that the streetwalkers lie between.  Apparently, BadAss found someone hot there and left some residue on the "W" of the "Welcome" part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment